By Creative Social
• What does the industry need to do today (not tomorrow) to stay valuable and relevant? • Is digital collaboration the death of idea ownership?
• What the f**k do clients know about great advertising? • How can copying make you more original?
• I feel connected, but do I feel more human?
• How are the porn industry, illegal black market and bitcoins changing online culture today?
• Should we make things people want rather than make people want things?
• How do we ‘do’ innovation?
If you want to get a point of view on these and a whole host of other questions, just pick up this book which features a collection of essays from 35 leading creative directors and business owners. Creative Social celebrates hackers, makers, teachers and thieves – advertising’s next generation.
You can find out more information here