EMEA 2022 Fellowship Application
Our EMEA Fellowship Program is sponsored by:
Applications are open
To be considered for a place on The EMEA 2022 Fellowship Program you:
- Currently hold the top marketing, growth, or commercial leadership role (Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Growth Officer, or equivalent) within a leading, marketing-dependent organisation
- Report directly to the regional or global President, CEO or EVP
- Lead large, complex teams and significant budgets, with P&L accountability
- Have a minimum of 15 years’ leadership experience in a marketing and commercial function
- Have a clear career ambition to become a CEO or to take a wider main board position
- Have significant non-marketing leadership experience
- Be employed on a permanent basis with no risk of resignation for the duration of the program
- Have a proven reputation in the industry
- Are able to travel to Europe for all in person residential sessions
*Four-day residential, Europe: Evening of Monday 31st January to Friday 4th February 2022
Two-day virtual event: Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th June 2022
*Three-day residential, UK: Evening of Tuesday 13th to Friday 16th September 2022
Please note that the Application Deadline Date is 22nd October 2022
*COVID-19 update: The safety of fellows, speakers and The Marketing Academy team is of paramount importance. The Residential events are mandatory for all Fellows to attend in full, however a decision will be made nearer the time of the July event as to if it will be in-person or virtual, depending on the health situation and travel limitations, and attendance rules might be adjusted accordingly.
Delivered in partnership with
The Scholarship – a 9 month, free, part time program for 30 of the UK’s fastest rising stars in Marketing, Advertising, Media and Communications.
The Fellowship – Equips CMOs and Marketing Directors with the tools, knowledge and insight to make the move onto Boards and into General Management / MD / CEO roles.
12 month full paid Marketing Apprenticeship for young adults who because of challenging backgrounds, lack qualifications or poor life choices are normally overlooked for this kind of work experience