UK 2024 Scholarship Nominations
The Marketing Academy UK & EMEA programs are sponsored by:
Nominations are open
The Marketing Academy UK 2024 Scholarship is a free leadership development program for the best emerging leaders in the Marketing, Advertising, Communication and Media industries. It’s a highly selective program with a rigorous selection process that starts with a nomination.
You can download and read the Guide to the Scholarship Program here which will tell you all you need to know about The Marketing Academy, Scholarship curriculum, selection criteria, process and key dates. You can also find our FAQs here.
Here’s how it works:
To be eligible to apply, all potential Scholars must first be ‘nominated’ by someone who believes them to be the best and the brightest marketing talent in the UK. Every ‘nominee’ will then receive an ‘Invitation to Apply’ for a Scholarship by email. They must ensure they can attend all Boot Camp sessions.
Once the nominee receives the ‘Invitation to Apply’ they must submit a 3 part application: a CV, an endorsement from their employer and a two minute ‘Showcase Me’. Those that get through this initial screening will then embark on the selection process.
Here’s the ideal selection criteria*:
- Ideally between 8 and 18 years in a marketing or agency role
- Currently in a leadership role
- Highly ambitious to further career in marketing leadership, aspiring to C-Suite or board roles
- Evidence of commitment to broadening horizons, such as an interest in charitable, social, cultural, creative, travel or sporting endeavours
- Demonstrates commitment to career with evidence of results and achievements
- High emotional intelligence & natural drive to succeed
- Employed on a permanent (not freelance) basis in the UK at a company for a minimum of 6 months
- No known risk of termination or resignation for the duration of the program
* Please note: We have Scholarships available for individuals who do not have a ‘classic’ marketing background. Those who have demonstrated exceptional potential as natural marketers or who have shown outstanding entrepreneurial ability or exceptional achievement in the face of adversity will be considered.
We support diversity, inclusion and equality in every context and firmly believe that everyone, irrespective of race, ethnicity, sexuality, gender or religion, should have the same opportunity to fast track their careers and learning via our programs.
We rely on you, as a nominator, to help us identify a breadth of talent across the entire industry.
The nomination deadline is Friday 23rd February 2024 but the sooner you nominate the longer your nominee has to complete the application. Fill in the form below to give someone the chance to take part in this unique and powerful development program (please note: we will never use, sell or share your data).
Please be aware that we do not accept self made nominations. Anyone who wishes to apply must be nominated by someone they know and the details below completed on their behalf.
The Scholarship – a 9 month, free, part time program for 30 of the UK’s fastest rising stars in Marketing, Advertising, Media and Communications.
The Fellowship – Equips CMOs and Marketing Directors with the tools, knowledge and insight to make the move onto Boards and into General Management / MD / CEO roles.
12 month full paid Marketing Apprenticeship for young adults who because of challenging backgrounds, lack qualifications or poor life choices are normally overlooked for this kind of work experience