The Marketing Academy, a highly respected non-profit organisation, has announced the line up of CMOs & Growth Leaders who will undergo their prestigious board level executive development program during 2022. Delivered in partnership with McKinsey & Company and sponsored by The CMO Club, the Fellowship Program is designed to develop the skills & capabilities required to transition to CEO or broader C Suite roles.
Along with McKinsey experts, the Fellowship Program is supported by board level coaching organisation Wisdom8 & marketing leadership expert Thomas Barta. The curriculum consists of three immersive residential events, with masterclasses covering all elements of Board stewardship including strategy, corporate finance, organisational health, leading transformational change, operational effectiveness and stakeholder influence. Fellows also benefit from mentoring, enabling them to spend one-on-one time with seasoned Board members and are assigned an Executive Coach for the duration of the program.
Acceptance on The Marketing Academy programs in the UK, Australia and the USA is merit based and all programs are delivered free of charge to the selected cohorts.
Roberto Longo, Partner McKinsey & Company, said “McKinsey & Company is pleased to continue our support for The Marketing Academy Fellowship to help CMOs advance in their careers. We have a very strong and diverse group of CMOs attending with the ambition to elevate their approach to customer orientation. Finding innovative growth areas, accelerating digitisation, and embedding sustainability are transformational topics in the CEO agenda, increasingly so after the impact of the pandemic, and as such, marketing professionals are often the most effective to tackle these challenges.”
The list of over 180 Alumni of the program, who frequently describe the program as ‘transformational’, reads like the ‘who’s who’ of marketing leadership and includes; Adrian Farina, SVP Head of Marketing, Europe at Visa, Thierry Laugerette, CMO at AkzoNobel, Christian Thrane, MD of Marketing at BT, Cristina Diezhandino, Global CMO at Diageo, Debora Koyama, Global Growth Operation Officer at Unilever, Ellie Norman, Director of Marketing & Communications at Formula 1 and Mark Given, CMO at Sainsburys.
The Marketing Academy EMEA Fellowship Program Class of 2022 are:
- Alberto Spinelli, EMEA Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Global Media/Advertising at Lenovo
- Alexandra Lewis, SVP Marketing, Film, Games & Franchise at Warner Media
- Amanda Hines, Global VP Marketing, Analytics and R&D at i-Health, a division of DSM
- Emma Isaac, Head of Marketing at Waitrose
- Fiona Spooner, Managing Director, Consumer Revenue at Financial Times
- Jessica Myers, Director of Brands & Marketing at Metro Bank Plc
- Jill Murray, Global CMO at Arcadis
- John Williams, Global Scotch Director at Diageo
- Katherine Lamb, Global Head of B2B Marketing Strategy at HSBC
- Kristof Neirynck, Chief Marketing Officer at Avon (starting in 2022)
- Lex Bradshaw-Zanger, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at L’Oréal UK & Ireland
- Mapula Bodibe, Chief Consumer Officer at MTN South Africa
- Mustafa Bartin, Chief Retail Operations Officer at Migros Turkey
- Oyinade Adegite, Chief Communication Officer at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Rijoy Putatunda, Global Business Director, Printing & Packaging at IGM
- Rowan Chidgey, European Marketing Director Global Brands at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Sam Day, CMO at Confused.com
- Steve Chantry, VP Growth, International, Better Meals at The Kraft Heinz Company
- Steve Seddon, Marketing Director at On The Beach
- Tamara Strauss, Global Customer Director at Premier Inn
- Victoria Southern, Strategy, Marketing & Innovation Director, Dairy Consumer Foods, Kerry Group
- Vincenzo Riili, Senior Marketing Director at Google
- Zaid Al-Qassab, CMO and Inclusion & Diversity Director at Channel 4
Nominations for The Marketing Academy 2022 Scholarship Programs for emerging leadership talent in marketing, media and advertising are also open right now at www.themarketingacademy.org
Notes to Editors: about The Marketing Academy
Founded in the UK February 2010, in Australia in 2014 and USA in 2018 The Marketing Academy is a non-profit and largely voluntary organization that develops leadership capability in talented marketers within the Marketing, Media, Advertising and Communications sectors. The Marketing Academy’s core programs, whilst highly selective, are provided completely free of charge.
TMA Virtual Campus Program: A rolling 12 month development syllabus of masterclasses, workshops and lectures aimed at inspiring, developing, and empowering talent in marketing, media & advertising globally. The syllabus is designed and curated exclusively for The Marketing Academy Scholars, Fellows, Alumni, Mentors, Coaches, Partners who can invite their teams and employees or via a ‘Special Invitation’
The UK Scholarship: The Marketing Academy Scholarship Program is for emerging marketing & advertising talent. Current sponsors include: Salesforce, BT, PHD, Accenture Interactive, ITV, Mars Wrigley and KFC Global.
The Australia Scholarship: The Marketing Academy Scholarship Program is for emerging marketing & advertising talent. Current sponsors include; Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Google Australia,
KFC Global, Salesforce and IAG.
The U.S. Scholarship: The Marketing Academy Scholarship Program is for emerging marketing & advertising talent. Current sponsors include; Salesforce, Mars Wrigley Confectionary, Accenture Interactive, KFC Global and The Wall Street Journal.
The CMO Fellowship (EMEA & USA): Exclusively for CMOs and Marketing Directors, developed and delivered in partnership with McKinsey & Company, is currently sponsored by The CMO Club,
Alumni Programs: A series of events exclusively for the 750 plus Alumni of The Marketing Academy Scholarship & Fellowship Programs. Current sponsors include Salesforce, The CMO Club, WeAreFearless, Yext, Capita, The Creative Engagement Group, Amazon, Google and Amex
The Marketing Academy Foundation: A stand-alone charity in the UK providing a 12 month fully salaried apprenticeship scheme for 18 – 24 year old’s from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Media Enquiries; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: + 44 7704 076816
www.themarketingacademy.org Twitter: @TheMktgAcademy | Instagram: TheMarketingAcademyGlobal | #TheMarketingAcademy and search for us on Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube.