The Marketing Academy UK has revealed the cohort of marketing executives selected for their coveted Scholarship Program. The selection process saw leaders from client-side, brands, media owners and agencies compete via a 3 stage selection process for just 30 places.
Now entering its 13th year in the UK, The Marketing Academy has over 800 Alumni globally who frequently describe the Program as ‘transformational’ and ‘life changing’.
The Program is free but highly selective and is designed to utilise the collective knowledge of the industry to develop the Scholars’ skills and prepare them for their journey towards senior and board level business leaders. The UK program is funded in 2022 by long term partners Salesforce, Mars Wrigley, KFC Global, ITV, PHD UK, BT and Accenture Song.
The comprehensive curriculum includes one-to-one mentoring with an enviable line up of board level executives which in previous years have included: Sarah Warby – Chief Customer Officer of Nando’s, Sara Bennison – CMO of Nationwide, Kathryn Jacob – CEO of Pearl & Dean, Alistair Macrow – CEO of McDonalds UK & Ireland, Annette King – CEO of Publicis UK, Keith Moor – CMO of Camelot, Meghan Farren – CMO of Asda, Deborah Dolce – SVP, Group Brand & Marketing Director of TJX Europe and many more
In addition to the mentoring, Scholars are given an Executive Coach and attend residential ‘Boot Camps’ packed with inspirational speakers and masterclasses, hosted by renowned subject matter experts.
The Marketing Academy Founder & Global CEO, Sherilyn Shackell, said: ‘This cohort is our 25th Scholarship class globally since we launched in the UK in 2010 and its humbling to see the extraordinary volume and calibre of talent nominated every year. We’re truly thrilled to see so many organisations choosing to recognise and invest in their talent by endorsing their candidacy for the Scholarship and cannot wait to see what the 2022 UK cohort can achieve together’.
Each Scholar will also be able to enrol their teams in The Marketing Academy Virtual Campus, a powerful development program designed exclusively for the Academy’s community of Alumni, Partners, Mentors, Coaches and their teams. This program has over 7000 people enrolled around the world.
Here is the UK Scholarship Class of 2022:
• Adreana Starke, Head of Portfolio Strategy & Planning (EU Marketing), Amazon
• Alexis Sharples, Marketing Director, ITC Travel Group
• Angela Morris, Head of Customer Acquisition, Manchester United
• Annabel Barratt, Senior Manager, Social Purpose, ITV
• Brian Bené, VP Brand & Marketing, Octopus MoneyCoach
• Callum Clark, UK Head of Marketing, Podcasts, Sony Music Entertainment
• Calvin Lau, Economic Impact Programmes & Partnerships Marketing , Google UK
• Carlie Wittred, Head of Brand Marketing and PR, Gousto
• Clare Vigers, Strategy Lead, Two Circles
• Dafydd Pugh Williams, Marketing & Innovation Director – Global Travel Retail, Diageo
• Dan Hayes, Senior Insight Manager, Brand and Marketing Effectiveness, BT Group
• Dhiren Karnani, Retail Director, KFC UK & Ireland
• Duke Tanson, Marketing Director, Missguided
• Emma Flaxman, Marketing & New Business Director, PHD UK
• Emma Miles, Client Partner & B2B Marketing Specialist, RMP Enterprise
• Fintan Lillis, Senior Director, Brand & Demand Gen Marketing UKI, Salesforce
• Grace Buck, Brand Planning Lead, Nike UK & Ireland
• Hannah Smith, Head of Brand, Nando’s UK&I
• Heena Kankali, Head of Trade Marketing, Expansion (European Growth Markets), AB inBev
• Lisa Vecchio, Director, Global Campaign Strategy, Hootsuite
• Mansoor Ahmad, Marketing Strategy and Operations, HSBC
• Max Adams, Brand Director UK, Mars Wrigley
• Mihir Haria Shah, Head of Media , Anything is Possible
• Ndubuisi Uchea, CEO & Co-Founder, Word on the Curb
• Roselyn Xavier, Digital Marketing Manager, Accenture Song
• Stephanie Dexter, Marketing Manager – Heineken & Amstel, Heineken UK
• Stephanie Nicolaides, Director of Marketing & Strategic Operations, TwentyFirstCenturyBrand
• Wanji Wambari-Kairu, Digital Acquisition Manager, WaterAid UK
• William Fernandez, Global Client Lead, Wunderman Thompson
• Zara Bryson, Group Strategy Director, Publicis Media
The Marketing Academy thanks the incredible Mentors, Coaches, Selection Panel and Guest Speakers around the world who donate their time and expertise to the Marketing Academy Programs. You can find further details about them here www.themarketingacademy.org