Top guest speakers will donate their expertise to help fund two marketing apprenticeships at the second Inspire London: The Art of Learning and Leadership held on Thursday 2 April 2015, at Google Town Hall. You can buy tickets at through our eventbrite site: inspirelondon2015.eventbrite.co.uk. The earlybird offer of £100 off the ticket price lasts until 9th March 2015.
The Inspire London conference brings together the brightest and best marketers from across the UK to collaborate, engage and educate each other on the themes of learning and leadership. Attendees will discover how to make more of an impact in their jobs, teams and companies.
Supporting The Marketing Academy’s Merlin Apprenticeship Fund, all proceeds from the event will be donated to provide two fully paid marketing apprenticeships for young people aged between 18-24 who are currently not in employment, education or training (NEETS). The Marketing Academy developed Merlin’s Apprenticeship programme in partnership with The Prince’s Trust.
Attendees on the day will hear from inspirational speakers and their views on why learning and leadership go hand in hand, as well as how its helped take them to the top of their careers. They’ll also take part in interactive learning workshops and network with the most ambitious marketers from across the UK. Subjects covered will include emotional intelligence; creating a learning culture; authentic leadership and top self-awareness tips.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Adam Morgan (Author ‘Eating the Big Fish’) – “Leading through uncertainty”
• Jean Tomlin OBE (Non-Executive Director of J Sainsbury plc) – “Inspiring Leadership”
• Amanda MacKenzie (CMO of Aviva on loan to Project Everyone), Glenn Caton (Category Vice President, Northern Europe Mondelez International), Suki Thompson (Founder of Oystercatchers) “Leading from the Front”
• Cecile Tanmaya George (McKinsey) – “The Mindful Leader”
• Kevin House (Change Specialist) – “The Art of Brilliance – A Step by Step guide”
• Kathryn Parsons (Co-Founder of Decoded) – “10 Lessons Leaders can Learn from Coders”
• Rob O’Donovan (Founder of The Eleven), Jenny Dawson (Founder of Rubies in the Rubble), Jack Graham (Founder of Year Here), Rachel Eyre (Chief of Staff at Barclays), Tanya de Grunwald (Founder of Graduate Fog) – “Millennials who love to learn”
• Tim Lefroy (CEO of The Advertising Association) – “So you really want to Lead? – The Case for change”
• Sherilyn Shackell (Founder of The Marketing Academy) – “Leading like a Superhero”
In addition this year’s attendees will also have the chance to win exclusive, money-can’t-buy, mentoring sessions with top leaders including Cilla Snowball (Group Chairman and Group Chief Executive of AMV BBDO), Paul Davies (Communications Director at Microsoft), Sarah Warby (Marketing Director at Sainsbury’s) and Craig Inglis (Marketing Director at John Lewis). You can see the full line up of Mentors here. These fantastic mentoring experiences will only be available to attendees on the day and the chance to win is included in your ticket price.
Sherilyn Shackell, Founder of The Marketing Academy and Merlin’s Apprentice says: “Marketing is a dynamic and competitive function and it is becoming increasingly difficult for young people to get a foot in the door. I’m thrilled that for the second year running, Inspire London is supporting this initiative which helps ensure a pipeline of talent diversity in Marketing for years to come and give disadvantaged young adults the skills and experience they need to build a career.”
For more information about Inspire London: The Art of Learning and Leadership and to book tickets please visit: inspirelondon2015.eventbrite.co.uk