US Scholarship Nomination
Our US Scholarship program is sponsored by:
The Marketing Academy US Scholarship, based in New York, is a free development program for the best emerging leaders in the Marketing, Advertising, Communication and Media industries in the US. It’s a highly selective program that you need to be nominated for before you can apply.
Here’s how it works:
All potential Scholars must first be ‘nominated’ by someone who believes them to be the best and the brightest marketing talent in the US. Every ‘nominee’ will then receive an ‘Invitation to Apply’ for a Scholarship by email. You must ensure you can attend all boot camp sessions held in and around New York.
Once the nominee receives the ‘Invitation to Apply’ they must submit a 3 part application: a CV, an endorsement from their employer and a two minute ‘Showcase Me’. Those that get through this initial screening will then embark on a rigorous selection process.
Here’s the ideal selection criteria:
- Between 5 and 15 years in a marketing or agency role
- Already in a leadership role or significant position of influence
- Highly ambitious to further career in marketing leadership, aspiring to board roles
- Demonstrates commitment to career with evidence of results and achievements
- Evidences commitment to broadening horizons, such as world travel and further education
- High emotional intelligence
- Naturally driven to succeed
- Interests in charitable, social, cultural, creative or sporting endeavours
- Employed full-time (not freelance) in the US with no known risk of resignation, redundancy or termination
Fill in the Nomination Form below to give someone the chance to take part in this unique and powerful development program (please note: we will never use, sell or share your data)
5pm (EDT) on Friday, September 13, 2019
The sooner you nominate the longer your nominee has to complete the application.
Never one to accept the status quo as the limit for what’s possible, Derek Daniels uses a combination of skills he’s gained across career experiences…