Australia 2020 Scholarship Nominations
Our Australia Scholarship programme is sponsored by:
The Marketing Academy Australia 2020 Scholarship Programme is free for emerging leaders in the Marketing, Advertising, Communication and Media industries in Australia. It’s a highly selective programme – and you need to be nominated before you can apply.
You can download and read the Guide to the Scholarship Programme here which will tell you all you need to know about The Marketing Academy, the new redesigned Scholarship curriculum as well as the selection criteria, process and key dates. We also have a Frequently Asked Questions sheet here.
Here’s how it works:
All potential Scholars must first be ‘nominated’ by someone who believes them to be the best and the brightest marketing talent in Australia. Every ‘nominee’ will then receive an ‘Invitation to Apply’ for a 2020 Scholarship by email.
Once the nominee receives the ‘Invitation to Apply’ they must submit a 3 part application: a CV, an endorsement from their employer and a two minute ‘Showcase Me’. Those that get through this initial screening will then embark on a rigorous selection process.
- Here’s the ideal selection criteria;
- Ideally between 10 and 20 years in a marketing or agency role
- Already in a leadership role or position of significant influence
- Working for current employer for 12 months or more
- Highly ambitious to further career in marketing leadership, aspiring to board roles
- Demonstrates commitment to career with evidence of results and achievements
- Interests in charitable, social, cultural, creative or sporting endeavours
- Commitment to broadening horizons, such as world travel and further education
- High emotional intelligence
- Naturally driven to succeed
- Employed full-time (not freelance) with no known risk of resignation, redundancy or termination during 2020
We also have Scholarships available for individuals who don’t have a ‘classic’ marketing background. So if you know someone with amazing entrepreneurial ability, or who has demonstrated exceptional potential as a natural marketer you can nominate them too.
You have until the 6th December 2019 to nominate the best marketing talent you know.
PLEASE NOTE: The nomination portal closes on 6th December 2019 and the application deadline on 12th December 2019 so the sooner you nominate the longer your nominee has to complete the application.
NOMINATE NOW by filling in the fields below to give someone the chance to take part in this unique and powerful development programme (we will never sell or share your information)
Cally Scivetti is the Marketing & Strategy Director for the leading media sales organisation Val Morgan and works across both Australia and New Zealand. Cally…
Rowena is a marketing, communications & digital specialist; with deep business & operational experience across emerging and developed markets globally, and a passion for innovation….