Australia 2022 Scholarship Nominations
The Marketing Academy Australia is sponsored by:
The Marketing Academy Australia 2022 Scholarship Program is a free leadership development program for the best emerging leaders in the Marketing, Advertising, Communication and Media industries. It’s a highly selective program with a rigorous selection process that starts with a Nomination.
You can download and read the Guide to the Scholarship Program here which will tell you all you need to know about The Marketing Academy, Scholarship curriculum, selection criteria, process and key dates. We also have a Frequently Asked Questions sheet here.
Here’s how it works:
To be eligible to apply, all potential Scholars must first be ‘Nominated’ by someone who believes them to be the best and the brightest marketing talent in Australia. Every ‘Nominee’ will then receive an ‘Invitation to Apply’ for a place on the Scholarship Program by email.
Once the Nominee receives the ‘Invitation to Apply’ they must submit a 3 part application: a CV, an endorsement from their employer and a two minute ‘Showcase Me’. Those who get through the initial application screening will then embark on the full selection process.
Want to be nominated or have someone in mind? Here’s a guide to the desired criteria;
- Between 10 and 20 years in a marketing or agency role
- Currently in a leadership role
- Highly ambitious to further career in marketing leadership, aspiring to board roles
- Demonstrates commitment to career with evidence of results and achievements
- Evidence of commitment to broadening horizons, such as world travel or further education
- High emotional intelligence & natural drive to succeed
- Interests in charitable, social, cultural, creative or sporting endeavours
- Employed on a permanent (not freelance) basis in Australia or New Zealand with no known risk of resignation for the duration of the program
We rely on you, as a Nominator, to help us identify a breadth of talent across the entire industry so please note that we support diversity, inclusion and equality in every context and firmly believe that everyone, irrespective of race, ethnicity, sexuality, gender or religion, should have the same opportunity to fast track their careers and learning via our programs.
The Nomination deadline is 3rd December 2021 but the sooner you nominate the longer your nominee has to complete the application.
Fill in the form below to give someone the chance to take part in this unique and powerful development program (please note: we will never use, sell or share your data).
Liam started his career in intellectual property law before making the switch into the marketing & advertising world. After an initial start in media trading…